This is right to think a software development partner can change everything and our Lytechx private LTD Software House is not only a home for our employees but also for developers from the whole region. A great way of sharing knowledge – and recruiting new, great talents. We help tech companies to scale up by providing them with agile software development teams.
Want to code great apps like Airbnb and rule the rental world? let’s see how
December 23, 2021
We all know that “Failure leads to ultimate success”. And when learning how to build an app like Airbnb, you must think outside the box. Because you never know which one will fail if you build multiple services at the same time. The app’s structure will be extremely complicated, as each feature you create will eventually rely on others. Hence, if one service fails, the other functionalities will cease to function. You can also go for various services like Web Design & Development Company In India.
Let’s have a look at some of the more difficult elements that might cause the app to fail. And avoid these for better performance.
• While arranging a holiday rental, many individuals look for properties to rent. And also, rather than booking or renting a house. You must make sure that your search services are the main feature of the app.
• You must remember that the chatbot in your app is a two-way freeway communication system while working with it. Moreover, an API will not handle the chat, search, and booking services. Hence, you should think about developing a separate service. That uses a lot of resources to communicate between hosts and tourists conveniently.
• According to statistics, third-party payment gateways and verification providers fail to offer the promised services over 90% of the time. Thus, failure occurs when there is a poor program in the development, which might result in the entire application collapsing. So, it’s critical to look after payment services on both ends.
• Let’s assume the property owner has just spent a half-hour entering their property data. As well as any requirements in the services and photographs of the property. They just hit “submit” after filling in the data, and the internet connection got disconnected at the same time.
As a result, the time was of waste, as it is gone. This is not a user-friendly situation since you have asked someone to spend a considerable amount of time on your program. which is now worthless, and you risk losing that user. Moreover, ensure that you have a high-quality database storage provider that can recover user data in such instances.
Let’s go on to learn about the development of the Airbnb clone. To begin your application, consider a simple MVP solution that is adaptable. To learn more about the development, follow the steps below.
Now let’s see how to create an app like Airbnb?
Sort the app’s backend into services now. You must isolate the advantages that may collapse, i.e., all third-party services over which you have no control.
Keep in mind that your site and mobile app consumers will be different. As a result, it is advised that you use alternate forms of communication with your backend services for both of these modes. It will help you avoid API failure, and if your mobile app fails at times, the customer may still reserve a spot using the online mode.
2. Now that everything has gone well thus far, let’s move on to the next stage of your application’s architecture.
3. Even at this stage, your program is unable to efficiently handle any offline-online synchronization. Offline support is not available across the application architecture. To deal with this problem on the mobile app, you may utilize Realm, Firebase, or Couchbase, which allow you to store data locally until the user’s mobile device is back in network mode. You may also create more specialized services to manage offline storage.
What is the process of using an app like Airbnb?
The following is a typical booking flow for an app like Airbnb let’s see:
1. A host publishes the information of his or her home, including pricing, restrictions, available facilities, and occasionally even surrounding attractions.
2. A user seeking for a holiday rental uses the app to find a suitable location. They usually select a destination, zip codes, a search radius, a price range, and other options.
3. After locating the ideal rental property, a user submits a booking request.
4. The host receives a booking request and determines whether or not to authorize it.
5. the amount deducts from the user’s bank after that approval
6. Both the user and the host provide reviews for each other.